Saturday, February 16, 2013

Updated Wednesday intro


It's already 2013 and the apocalypse didn't come. Things have changed a lot these last few months and I am slowly reaching recovery. I'm already 17 and I am getting closer and closer to being - gasp - a non-teenager. A 20 year old! Honestly, I didn't think I would last this far and when I was a kid; I expected being dead by the age of 16. But it has already passed.

I would like to thank all those people who helped me grow and move on even if they left me in their lives. Because they have helped me become strong willed in certain aspects and I definitely acquired a new trait; empathy. Real, strong empathy. I have always been analytical but not particularly understanding towards the raw intensity of emotions.

Throughout the year of my downward spiral, I have discovered plenty of fascinating people. Maid-sama for one is definitely one of my favourites. Midna. Fabienne. Ricky. Kate. Emily. The list goes on and on. I have explored, directly and indirectly, mental illnesses, eating disorders, self harm and suicidal tendencies. It sounds dark but I believe it has done the reverse; shown me the light. It showed me that people do care no matter how much you don't care about yourself. There will always be at least 1 person who does care.

No comments:

Post a Comment