Tuesday, August 13, 2013

°。•·~Maid-sama's Otaku Stuff~·•。°

I have a pretty decent collection of what I call my 'Otaku Stuff'~

°。•·~Manga~·•。°

This is my collection of manga. In total, I own 45 manga volumes, and the collection will continue to grow as the series I read get longer and longer. I read Pandora Hearts, Black Bird, Umineko: When They Cry (No Naku Koro Ni), Puella Magi Kazumi Magica, Spice and Wolf and Attack on Titan. The series I have finished reading are the manga adaptations of Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Wolfs Rain, and Strawberry Panic!

 
 

°。•·~Plushies~·•。°

I own three plushies - Black Rock Shooter and a Megurine Luka plushie, both of which I picked up at the same convention, a year apart, and a Legend of Zelda's Link plushie, which was a gift~

 


°。•·~DVD's~·•。°

7 DVD's in all - though one of them is the CGI film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, I still class it as an Otaku item - Final Fantasy is quite big in the realms of Otakudom. I have two of Studio Ghibli's films, the amazing Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle, and hope to own more by the studio, as I'm a big fan of their films. The other four DVD's are three volumes of Ah! My Goddess season 2, and the first story arc of Fairy Tail.


 
°。•·~Figures~·•。°

Yes, I'm an avid collector of figures, mainly the Good Smile Company's figma figures. In terms of figmas, I currently own 10, and the figures themselves are as follows -
  • Hatsune Miku Append version from Ebay
  • Yui Takamura that I picked up at a convention this year
  • Mami Tomoe who I also picked up at a convention last year (Manchester MCM Expo Comicon 2012) 
  • Madoka Kaname figma, from Manchester MCM Expo Comicon 2012
  • Kyouko Sakura figma which I got as a gift
  • Sakaya Miki figma which I picked up at Manchester MCM Expo Comicon 2013
  • Ultimate Madoka/Goddess Version Madoka from Jlist
  • Black  Rock Shooter TV Animation version from Ebay, given as a late Christmas gift
  • Black ★ Gold Saw TV Animation version from Ebay, also given as a late Christmas gift
  • Dead Master TV Animation version from Manchester MCM Expo Comicon 2013
As well as owning figmas, I also own five other figures - a Super Sonico nurse version figure that I got from AmiAmi, a Lara Croft figure which I received for preordering the delux limited edition package of Tomb Raider, and a set of racing petite nenderoids, including Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Megurine Luka.

















 
°。•·~Books~·•。°

I currently own three other 'Otaku' books, which aren't really large enough in number to have their own categories, i.e. art books or anime fiction~. These are two books, which I picked up separately - my English copy of Oh My Goddess! First End, written by the women who voiced Urd in the Japanese dub of the show, my Hatsune Miku Art book, which was among my haul that I brought back from Comicon 2012, and my Final Fantasy XIII-2 (13 part 2) post card/art book, which was also among my haul~.




No comments:

Post a Comment