Saturday, July 20, 2013

Future cosplays I want to do

I've only ever done one cosplay and that was Ellis from l4d2. These are the future cosplays I want to do:

I really want to dress as Sherlock. I may do a Fem!Sherlock and/or a lolita Sherlock. I love the series and I already have a nice black coat. 

I always wanted to dress up as Siesta 00 since she is my favourite character from Umineko no naku koro ni. She's badass and I love how I can wear an eyepatch when doing this cosplay.
Bacterial Contamination is such a strange and morbid vocaloid song. I want to cosplay as Miku when she is at this stage of the infection. I think it would be pretty easy but the wig would be heavy and I don't like showing my midriff. 
I love the melody of the song 'Hateful Wonderland'. This is pretty much the only photo of Miku that is associated with this song. But I love those things that covers her hair and I love the bandages, needles and blood.
This is Dragon Slayer from black rock shooter. I need to do more research on her because I honestly do not know that much about her except that I find her outfit pretty awesome.
Ravenclaw is my hogwarts house and I adore Luna Lovegood. I love her quirkiness, wit and her sense of wonder. She's extremely hopeful and her voice is so enchanting. I'm not sure if her hair colour would fit me but I hope so.






No comments:

Post a Comment