Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pastel birthday party plans

I want to have a pastel birthday party ^^ Pastels are such sweet colours and considering I have fairykei and lolita clothes, it should be easy. Everyone would wear pastel, eat pastel and the house would be decorated in pastel.

The food:


The food should look like fairy food. It should look delightful, fit for a children's party and taste like heaven. I was thinking about dying sandwiches with food colouring. Candy, marshmallows, candycanes, cupcakes and cakes tend to be pastel coloured. 



Other food stuff:
There would be pastel plates, cutlery, teacups, teapots and toothpicks. 

Other:
Some other pastel things that can be introduced in the party ^^ Of course, I may not have enough for these things.



1 comment:

  1. I really want a pastel birthday now that I have seen those Oreos

    ReplyDelete